What We Need
- Feedback on the current website’s layout, user functionality, mobile-friendliness, visual design, content, and other key features
- Clear articulation of the Organization’s goals for the website
- Recommendations for improvements to help achieve the Organization’s desired goals
- Note: If you are looking for a more specific, in-depth audit of your website's design and usability, try our Website Usability Audit project
We have a Wordpress website (so the volunteer must know WordPress) and it needs some updating. I'd like to integrate our Youtube Channel somehow into the site.
What We Have In Place
- I don't know what resources we can provide. I'm the one managing the site right now, bit I'm not well versed in it. If need be, we can pay for the assistance.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $4,762 , allowing us to continue to survey and film life histories of jazz musicians for our archive.
We're hoping a more up-to-date site will help us with fundraising, engaging with our YouTube subscribers and Newsletter subscribers, and just help insert more current content
About The Org
Philadelphia Jazz Legacy Project
Five Philadelphia jazz organizations are engaged in a collaborative discovery process to preserve, interpret, and share Philadelphia's expansive jazz history. Leading figures in the local jazz community laid the groundwork for a sustainable Philly Jazz Archive, which represents the first coordinated effort to identify and preserve original source materials that tell the story of the city's vibrant jazz tradition.
What We Do
Right now we are surveying the material culture (photos, programs, letters, music manuscripts, videos, etc.) of members of the jazz community