What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
Over the past year and a half, Sonia Plumb Dance Company has continued to create and perform, deliver programs through new to us virtual and hybrid programming and stay with our core values and mission, despite the pandemic. We need to create all of the above for a compelling annual report and fundraising platforms to let our constituents know, especially during this giving period. We need to be prepared.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have testimonials, data, photos, video, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have stories, virtual content, media hits., and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to focus on writing grants and creating.
We have an amazing story to tell. We can share it world wide and gain followers and momentum as we plan for a true re-opening from the pandemic.
About The Org
Sonia Plumb Dance Company
Our mission: to enrich and educate the community through innovative modern dance. We fulfill our mission through performances, classes, workshops, community outreach, arts integration residencies and collaborations with musicians and composers, artists and actors, puppeteers, poets and professors. We are known for reaching beyond the arts community with a diverse repertoire that often reflects upon larger societal issues.