What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We need a new approach for soliciting new donors and garnering engagement and a new approach to describing our organization (what we do, why we do it, and how we help). We have two equally important branches: 1. a hotline; 2. a policy & impact department. We work to personally help individuals on a daily basis through our hotline; offering legal aid for any concerns in regard to a child in the welfare system & to overall systemically change an unjust system through data retention and civil suits
What We Have In Place
- We currently have gathered data and content for our story, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have past years' fundraising materials, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to work towards building our administrative team as our organization's responsibilities continue to grow.
This project will help us find a more compelling way to tell stories and explain why our work is so essential to the emotional health & overall safety of children in foster care. By learning a new approach for sharing our stories, we can hope to engage more of our existing past clients as donors and cultivate more awareness & support to our cause.
About The Org
Protecting the right of every foster child in California, to safety, security, and a nurturing home.
(No testimonial has been submitted by Administrative)
(No testimonial has been submitted by Chatterjee)