What We Need
- An easily understood visual aid that communicates complex information
- A high-resolution version of the Infographic in the Organization’s preferred format
We'd like to show our donors the direct and indirect impacts of our work. We've brainstormed the data and would like this translated into an exciting and meaningful infographic that we can include in our reporting.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have brainstormed data, organisation logo etc., which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have wifi, zoom, microsoft teams etc., and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $4,212 , allowing us to contribute to the purchase of new physical disability aids for some of our learners (like crutches, orthopedic shoes, etc.)
We work one-on-one with groups of adult learners including disabled learners. Donors sometimes question how sponsoring small groups or individuals give them "bang-for-their-buck" when the same amount of funding could give them thousands of "heads counted" elsewhere. We've brainstormed the direct and indirect impacts as well as the tangibles and intangibles (like-self confidence improvement and a sense of purpose or belonging) and would like these captured in a meaningful infographic.
About The Org
AgriBioTech NPC and Scientific Roots
Vision: Scientific Roots (we recently changed our name from Scientific Roets) and AgriBioTech NPC are social entrepreneurs who source, develop and scale innovative technologies and approaches that strengthen economic and environmental resilience and increase opportunities for income generation in rural areas.
Mission: Working towards the Sustainable Development Goals, Scientific Roots and AgriBioTech assists local, district, provincial and national authorities and other development agencies and corporates to achieve their rural community and enterprise development goals by improving entrepreneurial and agricultural human talents, innovating through new agricultural, tourism and agri-biotech product development and actively seeking access to new and alternative markets, thus promoting livelihood diversification whilst ensuring improved financial inclusion and community engagement
What We Do
Scientific Roots (PTY) LTD and AgriBioTech (their Entrepreneurial Incubator) are social entrepreneurs who source, develop and scale innovative technologies and approaches that strengthen economic and environmental resilience and increase opportunities for income generation in rural areas. We achieve this vision through:
* Agricultural and Rural Enterprise Project conception, business planning, implementation and project management ,
* Training, assessment, moderation and development of learning material (Fully Accredited Training Service Provider and Institute of Sectoral and Occupational Excellence of AgriSETA, with the NQF 4 New Venture Creation programme registered with ServicesSETA and a provisionally registered Private Training Provider with the Department of Higher Education and Training) in both the development and scientific space,
* Agricultural research (ad hoc research regarding indigenous resources, nutrition and agricultural economics in support of the Enterprises we help establish) and
* Development and incubation of innovative new products and services through AgriBioTech, a Non Profit Company established to encourage agripreneurial development in the AgriBioTech space at our AgriSPACE campus.